No 2 brands are built alike, but brands have a better chance at reaching new levels when understanding what makes their brand link to their audience! Also, no consultants are alike. With picking a consultant to help you curate your brand, you have to look at their complete track record.
Over the last 12 years, I have built campaigns, initiatives and product brands for companies that have driven national exposure and of course increased revenue. Understanding how vast audiences view brands and trigger messages is one of the things that my experience within various industries has given me.
The services that I list below are just a small list of what I can provide your brand – now and later. If you see something that isn’t on the list that you need, still contact me.
I do offer provide an initial 30- minute consultation, for free, to get an understanding of your needs. To set that up, head over to my contact page. After completing the form, I will contact you within 24 hours.
‘Make excellence your brand.’ – Oprah Winfrey
Over my career progression, I have developed a growing army of skill sets that have curated campaigns and brands that produce consistent results. Here are just a few things that I so happen to be great at:
- Branding | Development, Strategy (BRANDstorming), Management, Re-brand, etc.
- Content Management and Creation |White Papers, Case Studies, Bios, Ghost Blog Writing, and other content curation services
- Strategy Development | Marketing Segment Management
- Marketing, of course | Integrated, Segment, Holistic, Direct, Multi-Level, Global, Online, etc.
- Personal Branding | Building Brand You, Inc.!
- Project Management | Make stuff click – from product launches to campaigns to being you!
- Social Media |Utilizing social platforms: Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter — the usual ones. This can range from consistent usage to campaigns.
- Lead Generation + User/ Customer Experience | Audience Segmentation + Execution
- Digital Strategy + Development | Creating a holistic digital footprint for your brand.
- Crisis and Reputation Management | Social Media and Traditional, Crisis Management Response Strategy